Make the Cookie Dough:
Bake the flour first by spreading it onto a sheet pan and baking at 350°F for 5 minutes. This is to avoid consuming raw flour.
Combine butter, brown sugar, heavy cream and vanilla in a small bowl, mixture will be grainy.
Stir in flour and salt to make a soft cookie dough, then stir in mini chocolate chips.
Transfer the cookie dough to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a thin disk. Wrap completely and freeze while you prepare the vanilla ice cream base.
Make the Ice Cream:
1. Use a stand mixer or hand-held mixer to whip the cold cream to medium peaks.
2. Gently fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, careful not to deflate the whipped cream.
3. Chop chilled cookie dough into small ½-inch pieces and fold carefully into the whipped cream mixture along with more mini chocolate chips.
4. Spoon mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, bowl, or plastic tub and spread into an even layer.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours until firm. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.