Pimento Cheese Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is a universal comfort food. Add pimentos and cream cheese to this already fabulously buttery bread. You're welcome!
10 min Prep Time
15 min Cook Time
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Servings: 8 servings
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 stick of softened butter
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (4oz) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 (14 oz) baguette (or loaf of Italian bread), sliced lengthwise
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2In a large bowl, combine ingredients and stir until incorporated. Spread the mix on the cut side of the baguette, and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Step 3Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to slightly bubble.
Step 4Slice and serve!
A Dairy Farmer’s Devotion to Feeding OthersLearn how a new farmer, just a decade into her career, approaches her day-to-day and commits herself to helping end hunger.
Reviews & Tips
There are no reviews yet for this recipe. Be the first to write a review.Write a Review