Servings: 1 9x13-inch pan
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) FULL FAT sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper or foil. Place graham cracker crumbs in bottom of pan and pour melted butter on top. Mix crumbs and butter together to form a thick mixture and then press into an even layer covering the bottom of the pan.
Sprinkle crust evenly with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips and pecans. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top; sprinkle with shredded coconut and gently press down.
Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove and allow bars to cool completely before cutting.