No-Bake Banana Split Pie
Want a summer-friendly dessert that’s both easy to make and refreshing? You don’t have to turn on the oven to make this banana split pie loaded with pineapple, banana, strawberries and of course lots of sprinkles, nuts, cherries and hot fudge sauce.
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
For the Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup drained maraschino cherries
Step 1To make crust, in large bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt. Pour out into buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Press mixture firmly into bottom of dish using hands. Place in freezer about 10 minutes.
Step 2To make filling, beat cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Pour onto chilled crust and use a rubber spatula to smooth out evenly. Top with sliced bananas in an even layer. Spread with crushed pineapple, followed by sliced strawberries.
Step 3To make topping, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl until soft peaks form, about 5 to 8 minutes. Spoon whipped cream on top of pineapple and strawberry layer; gently spread to form an even layer. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce and top with nuts, sprinkles and cherries. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 4 hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
A Dairy Farmer’s Devotion to Feeding OthersLearn how a new farmer, just a decade into her career, approaches her day-to-day and commits herself to helping end hunger.
Reviews & Tips
There are no reviews yet for this recipe. Be the first to write a review.Write a Review